Donbas: 29 attacks from militants, fire intensity decreased
Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fire several times
Today, militants attacked Ukrainian positions in Donbas 29 times. However, fire intensity lowered considerably, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Pro-Russian forces attacked ATO positions in Avdiivka from 120 mm mortars, in Pisky – from 82 mm mortars”, - it is said in the report.
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions in Stanitsa Luhanska, Nevelske, Opytne, Hnutove, “Butivka” coalmine, Zaitseve and Maryinka from grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
In order to hold advantage in ATO area, Ukrainian forces continue to replenish ammunition, military equipment and work out new measures to counter diversion groups of the enemy. ATO forces opened fire against pro-Russian illegal armed groups several times.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas