Donbas: 25 attacks on Ukrainian positions, - press service
Avdiivka remains the epicenter of military activity
Pro-Russian forces in Donbas shelled ATO positions 25 times during the day, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Avdiivka remains the epicenter of military activity. In Avdiivka militants attacked Ukrainian positions 8 times using mortars and barrel artillery of 122 mm caliber. Moreover, ATO strongholds near Leninske and Opytne were also attacked. In Luhansk direction militants shelled from BMP, grenade launchers and heavy machine guns”, - it is said in the report of ATO press service.
In Mariupol direction terrorists attacked Ukrainian positions near Maryinka, Vodyane and Hranytne using grenade launchers, small arms and snipers. Militants used similar weaponry in Luhansk region, where they attacked Ukrainian positions near Triokhizbenka.
Near Avdiivka militants continue to install prohibited anti-personnel mines.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas