Donbas: 24 attacks over the day, - ATO press center
Enemy snipers worked near Avdiivka, Nevelske and Krasnohorivka
24 attacks from militants reported over the day on March 16, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
At around 7 a.m. militants attacked from a tank near Avdiivka. Strongholds near Zaitseve were shelled from weapons prohibited by Minsk deals – 120 mm and 82 mm mortars. In Zaitseve pro-Russian illegal armed groups also used grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns.
Ukrainian strongholds near Luhansk were shelled from BMP, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. ATO positions in Troitse were attacked from 82 mm mortars.
Enemy snipers worked near Avdiivka, Nevelske and Krasnohorivka.
In Mariupol direction militants used 120 mm mortars and small arms to attack ATO positions near Shyrokyne.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas