Donbas: 21 attacks on Ukrainian emplacements over last 24 hours
82 mm mines hit Avdiivka, Novoselivka II in Donetsk region
Most of the attacks that were reported over the period occurred in the vicinities of Donetsk and Mariupol. Russia-backed mercenaries used mortars to shell Ukrainian positions in Avdiivka and Novoselivka II; near Maryinka, Starohnativka, Talakivka and Taramchuk, they opened fire from small arms. A sniper squad was spotted near Taramchuk. Zaitseve and Novhorodske went under fire from RPGs and heavy machineguns.
Four cases of the ceasefire breach were reported in Luhansk region. The enemy opened fire from RPGs, heavy machineguns and small arms in Novoolexandrivka, Popasna and Novozvanivka. Hostile snipers and an infantry fighting vehicle shot at Ukrainian positions in Novozvanivka.
Two enemy drones flew over Ukrainian positions for the last 24 hours.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case