Donbas: 152 mm artillery hits Ukrainian positions in Donetsk region
43 attacks from militants reported
The situation in Donbas region becomes even more serious. According to the anti-terrorist operation HQ Facebook page, Russia-backed militants engaged fire at least 43 times over the past 24 hours.
They shelled Ukrainian emplacements near Avdiivka, Piski, Opytne with 152 mm artillery system, mortar and small arms.
Russian troops fired with automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Luhanske, Novgorodske, Mayorsk and Zaitsevo direction.
Novotroitske, Pavlopil and Maryinka were also shelled with 82 mm heavy mortar. DPR militants delivered fire from heavy machine guns near Talakivka and Shyrokine.
The enemy broke the state of ceasefire in Luhansk region. Russian-backed forces tried to provoke Ukraine's army firing from machine guns and small arms in Novozvanivka direction.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case