Donbas: 15 attacks on Ukrainian positions
Militants used grenade launchers, BMP and anti-tank missile systems to shell Ukrainian Armed Forces
Situation in ATO area has become considerably worse. Militants violated ceasefire 15 times along the entire line of contact over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups shelled ATO positions near Avdiivka from grenade launchers, small arms and anti-aircraft systems. Near Luhanske, terrorists attacked from grenade launchers and BMP. In Mariupol direction, Russia-backed forces attacked Ukrainian positions near Shyrokyne and Starohnativka from grenade launchers of various systems, as well as anti-tank missile systems and BMP.
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 6 times near Avdiivka. Near Starohnativka, militants shelled from BMP. An enemy sniper operated against ATO positions near Maryinka.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case