Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells hit Mayorsk, Donetsk region
Enemy snipers opened fire near Maryinka and Krasnohorivka
Most of the attacks took place in the vicinities of Donetsk and Mariupol, the government-held port city in Donetsk region. In general, 28 attacks have taken place since Tuesday morning. Avdiivka and Butivka coal mine remain the hottest flashpoints in the combat zone; last night, they took intensive fire from 82 mm mortars, 152 mm artillery, HMGs and grenade launchers.
Near Verkhnyotoretske and Luhanske, automatic grenade launchers were used to shell Ukrainian positions. Enemy mines hit Troitske. Pro-Russian militants used 122 mm self-propelled artillery systems to shoot at Mayorsk and Mykolaivka II, both in Donetsk region. Snipers fired at Ukrainian emplacements near Maryinka and Krasnohorivka.
Three enemy drones performed reconnaissance flights over the division line.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case