Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells hit Avdiivka
Russia-backed militants landed 30 attacks on Ukrainian positions
Avdiivka, Donetsk region, became one of the hottest spots in the combat area in eastern Ukraine over the last 24 hours. 122 mm artillery and 82 mm mortar were used by pro-Kremlin mercenaries in this area. In Mariupol sector, the enemy shelled Ukrainian emplacements from 120 and 82 mm mortars.
In Luhansk region, the militants resorted to armed provocations In Novoolexandrivka, Stanytsia Luhanska, Popasna, Novohryhorivka and Orikhove, shooting from small arms and grenade launchers. Enemy snipers opened fire, too.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas