Donbas: 122 mm artillery hits Ukrainian positions in Vodyane
37 attacks on emplacements of government troops occurred over the past 24 hours
Russia-backed militants keep ignoring the ceasefire regime offered by the parties of Minsk peace talks. Over the past 24 hours, they launched 37 attacks on Ukrainian positions across the war-torn Donbas.
122 mm artillery system was used during the attack on Vodyane, not far from Mariupol. 82 mm mortar mines hit Ukrainian emplacements in Shyrokyne village. An enemy infantry fighting vehicle opened fire in that area, too.
In Hranitne, Talakivka, Starohnativka, Maryinka, Avdiivka and Luhanske (all in Donetsk region), the mercenaries opened fire from grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms.
In Luhansk region, hostile activity was reported in Novoolexandrivka.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain