Donbas: 120 mm mines hit vicinities of Mariupol
42 attacks on Ukrainian positions reported over past 24 hours
Half of the attacks occurred not far from government-held port city Mariupol, Donetsk region. 120 and 82 mm mortars shelled the army’s emplacements near Shyrokyne, Taramchuk, Vodyane and Pavlopol. An enemy infantry fighting vehicle opened fire in Shyrokyne; in Chermalyk, pro-Russian militants opened fire from an anti-aircraft gun. A sniper opened fire under the dark of night.
Avdiivka and Luhanske (not far from Donetsk) were shelled from mortars; the enemy also fired heavy machineguns and RPGs in the area.
In Luhansk region, the pro-Kremlin mercenaries opened fire from 82 mm mortars in Popasna village. They also used RPGs to attack the Ukrainian positions near Zhovte, Novoolexandrivka, Novozvanivka and Popasna.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case