Donbas: 120 mm mines hit Taramchuk village near Mariupol
Twelve attacks were reported over the last 24 hours
Pro-Kremlin mercenaries continue to violate Minsk agreements in war-torn eastern Ukraine. According to ATO Press Centre, 12 attacks took place in the combat area. In late hours of May 7, militants attacked Ukrainian outposts near Avdiivka, using grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms.
Not far from Luhanske, the enemy fired from an infantry fighting vehicle. Not far from Mariupol, Russian proxies used 120 mm mortars and grenade launchers to fire at Taramchuk village.
In Luhansk region, militants opened fire from automatic grenade launchers near Stanytsia Luhanska.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case