Donbas: 11 attacks on Ukrainian Armed Forces
In Mariupol direction, militants shelled from 120 mm mortars
Over the previous 24 hours, pro-Russian illegal armed groups attacked positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces 11 times, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
In Mariupol direction, near Novotroitske, militants attacked ATO strongholds several times over the night. They used 120 mm mortars prohibited by Minsk agreements, as well as small arms and grenade launchers.
In Donetsk direction, a sniper operated against Ukrainian positions near Maryinka. Near Avdiivka, ATO positions were shelled from grenade launchers of various systems and small arms, it is said in the report of the press center.
Militants have been reported to violate ceasefire in Luhansk region. The terrorists shelled Ukrainian positions near Novooleksandrivka from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain