"DNR" again postponed "elections" in the occupied Donbas
So-called local elections postponed from July 24 to November 6
The head of the so-called "DNR" Alexander Zakharchenko postponed the date of "local elections" from July 24 to November 6. This was reported by one of the Ukrainian information resources.
"According to the decree, the day of the election of local heads postponed from 24 July to 6 November 2016. The Decree of the Head of the DNR of April 18, 2016 № 108 declared invalid.", - Said in a statement.
Earlier, the militants of self-proclaimed "Donetsk People's Republic" pledged to unilaterally determine the date "local elections" in the occupied territories in case, if the Ukrainian authorities before 14 July 2016 will not coordinate with the insurgents the law on local elections in Donbas.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars