Disengagement in Stanitsya Luhanska impossible
Press-service of the Ministry of Defense report shelling in Stanitsya Luhanska
The disengagement in Stanitsya Luhanska is impossible yet due to heavy shelling. This was announced by the press-service of the Ministry of Defense.
“Russian occupational troops shelled 10 Ukrainian Armed Forces positions times in Luhansk direction during last 24 hours. Specifically, near the checkpoint in Stanitsya Luhanska. This means that Armed Forces can’t conduct disengagement in Luhansk direction at the moment,” – reads the message.
They also stressed that Ukrainian side is fulfilling its obligations to disengage forces and hardware.
As we reported earlier, the disengagement of forces and hardware has been held successfully near Petrivske close to the contact line in Donetsk region.
Framework agreement on disengagement of the parties to the conflict was signed in Minsk on September 21. SMM OSCE was supposed to constantly monitor and verify the process of disengagement on the three approved sections for the division of the parties to the conflict in accordance with this agreement. The three sections 2 x 2 square meters were defined to be created near villages of Zolote, Petrivske and Stanitsya Luhanska. The positive effect of a treaty could have been applied to other sections of the battlefront.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas Conflict: 25 truce violations by Russian-backed militants 14 October, 09:54
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain