Despite the ceasefire agreement, militants fired 10 times on Ukrainian positions
The shelling was conducted almost along the entire contact line
On Saturday in the ATO area in Donbas region, in spite of previous agreements on ceasefire, 10 attacks on Ukrainian troops were registered, reported the press center of the ATO HQ.
The shelling was conducted almost along the entire contact line. In particular, Ukrainian positions near Mariinka, Avdiivka were under attack from grenade launchers and small arms.
At Mariupol direction gunmen shelled the Ukrainian military near Shirokino and Vodiane using mortars and grenade launchers. At Lugansk direction ATO HQ registered attacks from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Trehizbenka.
Recall, the Trilateral contact group on resolving the situation in the east of Ukraine called for a cease-fire on the eve of Easter, and expressed the hope that Easter truce will become a complete rejection of the use of weapons. However, Leonid Kuchma said today that the militants violated the ceasefire regime in Shirokino, Avdiivka and Mariinka.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case