Deputy Head of Presidential Administration: Normandy Four defined three points of division in Donbas
Sides agreed on weapons withdrawal in these areas
Kostyantyn Yeliseev, Deputy Head of Presidential Administration, confirmed that counselors of leaders of the Normandy Four member countries defined three specific areas in Donbas. In the near time, weapons should be withdrawn from these areas, and the warring sides should keep away from opening fire (Interfax-Ukraine).
‘These points are Stanytsia Luhanska, Petrovske and Zolote, all in Luhansk region. Ukraine’s experts and the military received clear instructions on this issue, so as to bring these decisions into life’, the official said. According to Yeliseev, he and Deputy Head of OSCE SMM in Ukraine Alexander Hug joined the procedure, too.
Deputy Head of Presidential Administration said that negotiators also discussed holding elections in Donbas. He noted Ukraine insists that fair and transparent elections are impossible there until OSCE armed police mission is deployed in the region.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars