Delegation of Italian deputies arrived in occupied Crimea
At the same time Italian Government recommended to its deputies to refrain from trips to Crimea. This was stated by Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine in Italy Evgen Perelygin
The delegation of deputies of regional councils and representatives of the business community of Italy arrived in occupied Crimea. This was announced by chairman of the board "Yalta International Economic Forum" Fund Andrei Nazarov, reports RIA "Novosti".
It is noted that the "official part" of the visit will last from 14 to 16 October. The delegation consists of 18 people, representing the five regions of Italy.
At the same time Italian Government recommended to its deputies to refrain from trips to Crimea. This was stated on the air of TV channel "112 Ukraine" by Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine in Italy Evgen Perelygin.
"This is a visit of a group of local deputies and businessmen who belong to the same marginal party Lega Nord, which stands for the independence of the north, autonomy. Therefore, all members of the party are trying to use every opportunity in order to demonstrate their independence from the government's actions, from European policy. And one of these elements, it is a visit to Crimea these days ", - he explained.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case