Defense Ministry: Russian troopers lose discipline in Donbas
One serviceman suicided, two more deserted due to commander’s bullying
A soldier of the 9th Separate Motorized Rifle Regiment of Russia’s Armed Forces killed himself with a hand grenade while guarding communication centre; two other fighters from the same unit escaped due to commander’s bullying. All three cases that occurred on March 27th and 26th, respectively, prove that discipline, as well as moral and psychological state of Russian units in eastern Ukraine remains low. Press service of Chief Department of Intelligence of Ukraine’s Defense Ministry reported this on Monday.
“March 27, Staff Sergeant of the 9th Separate Motorized Rifle Regiment Sergei Pulyanstev, wounded himself with a hand grenade and died because of wounds. On March 26, two Russian servicemen who served with mortar battery of the same regiment, deserted because of bullying by their commander, Lieutenant Konstantin Litvinov”, the press service said.
The Chief Department of Intelligence added that the moral and psychological state of certain Russian units in Donbas remains low even despite regular checks and inspection visits.
Yanukovych says he removed 590 prosecutors from Ukrainian citizenship 30 September, 16:28
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars