Defense Ministry explained what weapons Russia supplies to Donbas militants
Illegal military structures possess about 470 tanks, 800 armored combat vehicles and 200 items of fire systems
Illegal military structures in the ATO area receive necessary weapons by road and railway transport, informed the Head of the General Directory for Intelligence of the Defense Ministry of Ukraine, Vadym Skybytskiy.
“Militants receive weaponry and ammunition, mines, mortars as well as fuels and explosives by road and railway transport to ensure military actions,” – explained Skybytskiy.
According to the General Directory for Intelligence military groups 1 and 2 possess about 470 tanks, 800 armored combat vehicles, a huge number of artillery systems and about 200 items of fire systems. “Normally heavy weaponry is located in places of permanent deployment of the troops, namely in major population centers,” – said Skrybytskiy.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas