Defense Ministry: 37th Intelligence Battalion never existed
Russian FSB reported about three detainees, "Ukrainian saboteurs"
In the Main Department of Intelligence has never existed the 37th Battalion of the 56th Brigade and have never served those soldiers who was detained by the Russian FSB and called "Ukrainian saboteurs". This is reported in a statement of Ukrainian Ministry of Defence.
"Regarding the specific allegations of Russian secret services. The Ministry of Defence reports that as part of the Main Intelligence Directorate never existed the 37th Battalion of the 56th Brigade. Persons referred to in the reports, are not the employees of the Main Directorate of Defence Intelligence of Ukraine ", - says the press-service.
Note that yesterday, August 12, one of the central Russian TV channels showed the interrogation of one of the alleged "subversives" that prepared explosions in the occupied Crimea. In the video, a man presented as Redvan Suleymanov, said that under the instructions of Ukrainian intelligence officers prepared the explosions at the bus station and the airport in the Crimean capital.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars