Defense Ministry: 10-15 years necessary to demine Donbas
Fully secure life for civilians may be provided in not less than 10-15 years
Not less than 10-15 years are necessary to completely demine Donetsk and Luhansk regions, informed colonel Sergiy Zubarevskiy, Head of coordination group on countering self-made explosives, of the Department of ecosecurity and demining activity at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
In an interview to “Hromadske Radio” he pointed out that considerable financial resources will also be required.
“I’m sure, demining Donbas will require billion of hryvnas. Fully secure life for civilians may be provided in not less than 10-15 years”, - Zubarevskiy said.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars