Crimean Tatar Council predicts provocations against Tatars to last till May 18
Zair Smedliayev: "Searches and arrests are aimed at provoking Crimean Tatars to take up arms"
Provocations against Crimean Tatars may last until 18 May, - states the Head of the Central Election Commission of Crimean Tatar Council Zair Smedliayev.
"As I understand, until 18 May, these provocations will continue and intensify ...", - he says.
According to him, all the searches and arrests are aimed at provoking Crimean Tatars to take up arms.
"I think that all these actions - raids, arrests - are aimed at provoking us to change tactics, to give up non-violent action and move on to more radical - take up arms. There’s no need to try hard to start the conflict now... ", - Zair Smedliayev says.
However, he stresses, Crimean Tatars do not follow these provocations, they "behave decently, do not start the violent acts."
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars