Crimean Prosecutor denies the information about the Crimean Tatars detention
The purpose of police raid was to identify drug abusers and violators of migration legislation
The so-called Crimean prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya denied the information about the mass detention of the Crimean Tatars, - reported "RIA Novosti".
According to her words, the information is allegedly twisted and there are no talks about any detention of the Crimean Tatars.
She stressed that the staff of Crimean Interior Ministry took preventive control measures in the night clubs and places of entertainment aiming to identifydrug abusers, as well as those who reside in the territory of Russia in violation of the migration legislation.
“There were about 50 people of different nationalities checked including Russian, Ukrainians, Crimean Tatars, Chechens, Dagestanis and other nationalities. All have been checked and released, no one no one was detained” – stated Natalia Poklonskaya.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case