Crimean occupation authorities refuse to cooperate with Mejlis
"We won’t negotiate with terrorists” - Crimean Vice-Premier
The occupation government of the Crimea ruled out the possibility of cooperation with the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people, - stated the Vice-Premier of the Crimean government Ruslan Balbec.
According to his words, the Mejlis chose "the path of destruction, aimed at discrediting the Russian Crimea, and harms the inhabitants of the peninsula."
"We do not believe in their sincerity. They say one thing and then doing quite another. Authorities are not going to collaborate and extend a hand to the anti-people grouping” – said Balbec.
He said that the Mejlis conducts "anti Crimean, anti-Russian activities".
"After blocking and de-energizing of the peninsula any cooperation with Mejlis is impossible. We won’t negotiate with terrorists” , - stated the Vice-Premier of the Crimean government.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars