Crimean Muftian on Ukrainian territory
Crimean Religious Office will start to work in the closest time on the mainland, said Head of Crimean Tatars Mustafa Dzhemilev
"According to our information, about 35 Crimean Tatars moved out of Crimea. Un the most they are in Kyiv. About half of them are Crimean Tatars. They spread out all over Ukraine. In Lviv, Luhansk, Kherson etc. Also there are about 8 thousand our people living in Kherson Permanently.
We`ve decided to form Muftian, Crimean Religious Office, in Kyiv. Maybe it would be easier to make it in Kherson but it`s very probable this city already has it. And we believe it would be right thing to do it in Kyiv", - says Dzhemilev.
He said, they talked out the situation with other religious organizations and will cooperate with them.
"There are co-called Hashabity. We cannot work with they because them are completely pro-Russians. But the others completely support us", - notes Dzhemilev.
Ukraine demands that Russia stops prosecutions of Crimean Tatars 12 October, 14:28
Smedlyayev: Russian federal security service arrests more Crimean Tatars 12 October, 16:03
U.S. doesn’t recognize Russia’s ban of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars 1 October, 11:00
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars