Crimea turned into open-air prison, - Secretary General of Crimean Tatars World Congress
Moscow wants Tatars to leave the peninsula, weakening them in economic terms
Secretary General of Crimean Tatar World Congress Namık Kemal Bayar is confident that Russia will try to remove the Crimean Tatars from the peninsula, reports "Anadolu".
"Moscow wants Tatars to leave the peninsula. In 1944 they were loaded into cattle wagons and deported from the homeland, today Russians will try to do the same thing, depriving us of job and a weakening in economic terms.", - Said Bayar.
"Crimea is literally turned into open-air prison. There is a lot of pressure on the Tatars in this region.", - He said.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case