Crimea-SOS: Crimean authorities trying to dislodge Tatars from their homeland
In the near future new waves of raids are expected in the occupied peninsula
Crimean occupation authorities by their repressions against Crimean Tatars are doing everything for the indigenous people to left their historical homeland, stated the co-founder of the "Crimea-SOS" NGO Alim Aliyev in his interview to 112 Channel.
In his opinion, violations of human rights in Crimea are now characterized by more regular and massive actions.
According to the activist, the new waves of raids in Crimean Tatars’ houses are expected in the near future.
"Occupation authorities are trying to massively displace Crimean Tatars from their homeland, and it is a massive violation of human rights. Now we expect other waves of raids, because the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people is represented in almost every village, inhabited by the Crimean Tatars. It’s a few thousand only official Mejlis members, not to mention the vast majority of people who had earlier and have now communications with the Mejlis", - he said.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas