Crimea agreed to cooperate with another unrecognized republic
Crimean authorities signed a memorandum of cooperation with Abkhazia
The so-called Ministry of Economic Development of Crimea signed a memorandum of cooperation with their counterparts from Abkhazia, according to the website of the Crimean authorities.
The parties agreed to share information and cooperate in the socio-economic, scientific-technical and cultural spheres. The document was signed by the Ministers of self-proclaimed republics of Abkhazia and Crimea Valentin Demidov and Ardzinban Adgur.
The Republic of Abkhazia is an unrecognized by the world community country, which is legally an autonomous republic of Georgia. Crimea was illegally annexed by the Russian Federation on February 20, 2014.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars