Cracks on the bridge to Crimea
First cracks on Kerch Bridge appeared right after occupation of Crimea in 2014
There are cracks on Kerch Straight Bridge that connects mainland and Crimea, - says “Crim.Realyi”
Witnesses say that, despite the damages, the flow of cars on the bridge is very high, including trolley buses and big trucks.
Now holes in the pavement are filled with asphalt but it doesn`t solve the problem.
First cracks appeared here right after annexation of Crimea in 2014 because of increase of car flow to the Peninsula from Russian Federation. Renovation works had been carried out after series of complains but the problem was not fixed.
Ukrainian Government announced Crimea to be occupied in February, 2014. Western countries also recognize annexation but Russia denies this fact calling it “historical renewal”
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars