Countdown timer of Donbas war end has been launched
In case of non-violation of ceasefire for the next two days, the small-caliber weapons withdrawal will be launched
Timing of the ceasefire in the eastern Ukraine, two days after which small-caliber weapons with less than 100mm, has started 00:00 October 1, officially states General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Interfax. Speaker of the General Staff Vladyslav Selezniov said that if Russian-backed militants violate the truce, the timing will be started again. ATO spokesperson Andriy Lysenko said that the withdrawal of arms caliber of less than 100 mm will start from the Luhansk region.
September 29, the Trilateral Contact Group in Minsk signed an agreement on withdrawal guns with caliber less than 100 mm from the line of contact. The document was signed by special representative of OSCE Martin Sajdik, Ukrainain ex-president Leonid Kuchma, and Russian diplomat Azamat Kulmuhametov. Yesterday, the self-proclaimed leaders of Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics, Ihor Zakharchenko and Oleksandr Plotnytsky, also signed an agreement on the weapons withdrawal.
ATO spokesman Lysenko stated that the military equipment will be taken 15 km back from the border. "The war is not over until the last soldier is buried," he noted.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars