Contact Group to develop new measures to search for missing in Donbas, - Sajdik
Negotiators stressed need of approach to rights and protection of children affected by conflict in Eastern Ukraine
Representatives of humanitarian subgroup agreed in Minsk on the development of new methods of finding missing people in the conflict zone in the Donbas region. The OSCE Special Representative Martin Sajdik announced this to Interfax Ukraine reporters in Minsk on Friday.
"Humanitarian subgroup agreed to develop measures to search for missing persons. We will do this through sharing the information to the International Committee of the Red Cross", Sajdik said.
According to him, the subgroup also agreed "on the need for a common approach to the rights and protection of children affected by the conflict in Donbas region".
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels