Contact Group in Minsk did not reach agreement upon weaponry withdrawal - OSCE
Neither the agreement was reached yet upon the hostages release
Trilateral Contact Group for resolving the conflict in Donbas during yesterday`s meeting in Minsk did not reach agreement upon the removal of tanks and weapons of less than 100 mm caliber from the contact line. This was stated by the special representative of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in the contact group Martin Sajdik, Interfax-Ukraine.
"After nearly seven hours of negotiations, the parties have not yet reached agreement on this issue," Sajdik said.
In addition, neither the agreement was reached upon humanitarian issues, in particular, towards release of hostages - told representative of Ukraine in humanitarian subgroup of Trilateral Contact Group Iryna Herashchenko, Interfax-Ukraine.
According to her, militants are trying to link the issue with the release of the hostages to the amnesty for illegal armed groups.
"Unfortunately, when it comes to humanitarian subgroup, there is no news about the hostages, which is the central issue of our attention, but the militants are trying to tie it to the question of amnesty, which is a pure blackmail", Herashchenko wrote on her Facebook page on Tuesday evening.
As it was reported, political subgroup of Tripartite Contact Group for resolving the situation in Donbas during next week will continue its meeting in Minsk. On 25thof September, the Contact Group with participation of representatives of separate areas of Donetsk and Lugansk regions is to hold negotiations about withdrawal of military equipment via videoconference. On the agenda - the whole spectrum of the Minsk Agreements` security issues, in particular, the cessation of fire.
Normandy Format Foreign Ministers start meeting in Minsk 29 November, 16:20
Ukrainian delegation takes off to Minsk for Norman Quartet meeting 29 November, 11:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:1426 attacks were reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS22:18US Congress prohibited Pentagon from cooperating with Russia while it encroaches on Ukraine’s territorial integrity
- UKRAINE TOP 21:31Poroshenko and Polish Prime Minister discussed construction of gas interconnector between Ukraine and Poland
- UKRAINE TOP 20:49The case on May 2 in Odessa will be considered from the beginning due to changes in board of judges
- SOCIETY20:23Police busted VIP-casino in Kyiv, where entry ticket was $ 1,000
- UKRAINE TOP 19:43Ukraine’s Prime Minister at FTAs conference at UCCI
- UKRAINE TOP 19:29Shulyak interrogation is over
- UKRAINE TOP 18:34Russia is trying to divert world’s attention from ATO issue, - Poltorak
- POLITICS18:26Shulyak’s interview: ‘I did my best not to let people on Maidan die’
- UKRAINE TOP 18:13Putin refuses to release Sentsov, calling his question "sensitive"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine