Contact Group in Minsk did not reach agreement upon weaponry withdrawal - OSCE
Neither the agreement was reached yet upon the hostages release
Trilateral Contact Group for resolving the conflict in Donbas during yesterday`s meeting in Minsk did not reach agreement upon the removal of tanks and weapons of less than 100 mm caliber from the contact line. This was stated by the special representative of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in the contact group Martin Sajdik, Interfax-Ukraine.
"After nearly seven hours of negotiations, the parties have not yet reached agreement on this issue," Sajdik said.
In addition, neither the agreement was reached upon humanitarian issues, in particular, towards release of hostages - told representative of Ukraine in humanitarian subgroup of Trilateral Contact Group Iryna Herashchenko, Interfax-Ukraine.
According to her, militants are trying to link the issue with the release of the hostages to the amnesty for illegal armed groups.
"Unfortunately, when it comes to humanitarian subgroup, there is no news about the hostages, which is the central issue of our attention, but the militants are trying to tie it to the question of amnesty, which is a pure blackmail", Herashchenko wrote on her Facebook page on Tuesday evening.
As it was reported, political subgroup of Tripartite Contact Group for resolving the situation in Donbas during next week will continue its meeting in Minsk. On 25thof September, the Contact Group with participation of representatives of separate areas of Donetsk and Lugansk regions is to hold negotiations about withdrawal of military equipment via videoconference. On the agenda - the whole spectrum of the Minsk Agreements` security issues, in particular, the cessation of fire.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars