Combat activity of Russian occupation troops in Ukrainian Donbas continues, - ATO HQ
27 enemy shelling on positions of Ukrainian troops reported over the day
The combat activity of Russian occupation troops in the Ukrainian Donbas continues, but the situation is under control. Since the beginning of the day in the area of ATO 27 enemy shelling on positions of Ukrainian troops reported, according to ATO HQ.
In Donetsk direction enemy fired on ATO strongholds from 122 mm artillery and 120 mm mortars close to Avdiivka and Novoselivka. Ukrainian fortifications in Opytne got under fire from mortars and grenade launchers.
In Mariupol direction the enemy with 82 mm mortars hit strongholds of ATO forces in Krasnohorivka. With machine guns and grenade launchers militants fired Novotroitske and Gnutove, with small arms - Vodyane settlement.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels