Since early hours of April 6, militants have launched 15 attacks on Ukrainian emplacements in Donbas.
“The situation in the combat area is still unstable. Over the passing 24 hours, the enemy landed 15 attacks – almost three times less than yesterday”, reads the message at ATO Press Centre's Facebook page.
Near Avdiivka, militants used mortars of various calibers and artillery. In general, six attacks took place in this area. Enemy mines also hit Ukrainian positions near Nevelske, Krasnohorivka and Shyrokyne, Donetsk region. The mercenaries opened fire from small arms near Butivka coal mine, Luhanske, Nevelske and Opytne. Besides, snipers fired at Ukrainian outposts in Maryinka.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case