Since early hours of April 6, militants have launched 15 attacks on Ukrainian emplacements in Donbas.
“The situation in the combat area is still unstable. Over the passing 24 hours, the enemy landed 15 attacks – almost three times less than yesterday”, reads the message at ATO Press Centre's Facebook page.
Near Avdiivka, militants used mortars of various calibers and artillery. In general, six attacks took place in this area. Enemy mines also hit Ukrainian positions near Nevelske, Krasnohorivka and Shyrokyne, Donetsk region. The mercenaries opened fire from small arms near Butivka coal mine, Luhanske, Nevelske and Opytne. Besides, snipers fired at Ukrainian outposts in Maryinka.
Militants shell ATO positions 26 times during the day and night 6 December, 09:00
Militants shelled ATO forces position 30 times during this day and night 1 December, 08:31
Militants give "amnesty" to prisoners who accept "DPR" 6 December, 11:09
ATO day and night: Vodyane shelled from 152-mm artillery 8 December, 08:35
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism