Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case
33 lawsuits initiated by MH17 victims relatives
According to her, 33 lawsuits were initiated. 18 of them – against the former leader of militants of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic Igor Girkin, many claim against Malaysian Airlines and Boeing manufacturer, 4 claim against Ukraine.
‘The legal diversity of this kind speaks of the fact, that it is hard to define a single guilty person. This tragedy has its direct culprit – a specific person who drew the bead and gave commands. There are also indirect contributors. Unfortunately, Ukraine is in the list,” – said Malyar.
At that the lawyer noted that Russia is not the least player in the game against Ukraine. Thus the first claim against Ukraine was issued by the German woman-citizen of Russian origin, who emigrated earlier.
Elmar Giemulla acts as an attorney in all four cases against Ukraine, he has been a consultant of the Russian government for several years. He insists that Ukraine was in charge of the air space when MH17 was crashed, and thus Ukraine has to bear responsibility.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee