Civilians injured in mortar attack in Zaitseve, Donbas, - ATO press center
Militants deliberately aimed at residential area
Civilians were injured as a result of mortar attack in Zaitseve, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Illegal armed groups attacked civilians in Zaitseve. Today militants deliberately fired 8 times at residential areas in Zaitseve from 82 mm and 120 mm mortars. Buildings and infrastructure were damaged, civilians were injured”, - informed the press center.
According to the data of the Administration of the President, 6 Ukrainian soldiers were injured in ATO area over the previous 24 hours.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee