Civilian wounded by a landmine explosion in Luhansk region
A 72-years woman touched the explosive device with a hoe
The press service of the Luhansk regional administration stated that a 72-year old woman in Stanytsia Luhanska was blown up by the landmine. The pensioner touched the device with a hoe, what caused an explosion. Now the civilian is hospitalized.
"We have got a very serious problem. All the fields, roads, forests, orchards from the frontline areas are just dotted with this “lethal harvest”, unexploded shells, landmines, and other explosive devices. We try to demining the territory with the help of international organizations, but a lot of the explosive devices still remain unmined," said the head of the Luhansk regional administration Heorhiy Tuka.
ATO press center stated that only one ceasefire violation took place in Donbas during the last day. Militants shelled with small arms and grenade launchers Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka, Donetsk region.
The representatives of the self-proclaimed Luhansk and Donetsk People's Republic during yesterday's meeting of the contact group said that the Ukrainian troops should leave some strategically important buildings in the area of Mariupol (Donetsk region).
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars