Children found grenade launcher in Mariupol in ruins
The place of a deadly discovery cordoned off by police officers, explosives expert are already working with a grenade launcher
Children found a grenade launcher among the ruins of the abandoned shop building in Mariupol. According to preliminary data, the weapons were ready for use, according to the press service of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior in Donetsk region.
The dangerous discovery was reported on 102 service at 20.20. It was found that the children were playing in an abandoned shop building in Kalmius district, they found a dangerous item among the ruins. They brought the weapon into the yard of their house to show parents. Frightened adults immediately called police.
The scene is cordoned off by police, explosives expert are already working with a grenade launcher, according to the police report.
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain