Centers for administrative services to be opened in another 4 Donbas cities, - Poroshenko
President says there can be better life in Donbas
Administrative services centers will be opened in 4 towns of Donbas region. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko announced this during the opening of the center in Mariupol, broadcast by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"I want to thank the US ambassador for a powerful support for Ukraine and for the USAID assistance provided to our project. We agreed that we will sign an agreement on cooperation of USAID "with the Donetsk regional administration on opening the Center for providing administrative services in 4 cities of the region. It is important that they are open along the contact line, as it is our task to demonstrate our mechanism for returning sovereignty to the occupied Ukrainian territory. There can be a better live in the Donbas region", President said.
Recall that Poroshenko took part in the opening of the reconstructed kindergarten in Mangush city near Mariupol and is going to Azovstal' metallurgical complex during his visit in Donetsk region.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars