Ceasefire violation in Donbas far less frequent
UN: humanitarian conditions in Donbas are worsening
ATO press center informs on the relative stabilization of the situation in Donbas. Some chaotic attacks that sometimes occur along the boundary line, are more provocative and not systematic, states ATO press center.
In Donetsk militants carried out a grenade launcher attack near Avdiivka; Mariinka and Opytne were also shelled. Sanzharivka was targeted with small arms, and Lozove fired with heavy machine guns. ATO positions near Krymske in Luhansk region suffered from the militants’ attacks.
Humanitarian situation in eastern Ukraine is worsening. This international organizations face significant challenges when providing assistance to the most vulnerable groups affected by the Donbas conflict, which started in April 2014, according to the UN News Center. UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs emphasizes that they just have no access to those needy groups due to the insecurity, bureaucratic obstacles, and logistical problems.
The most dangerous situation is with the people living along the contact line; they just cannot move to a safe place because of complex procedures for issuing permits for the movement. Significant facility problems take place in those areas not controlled by the government there are not banks here, failed trade system, no pensions or social assistance. In the areas controlled by the government, people are also deprived of many social services.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars