Ceasefire in action, though 6 provocations ATO headquarters as of 18.00
Russian TV journalists were at militants' front line for spotting "the violation of ceasefire regime by Ukrainian party"
Today, from midnight until 10 a.m. ceasefire was kept.
Unaimed fire from heavy machine guns was reported in the direction of Luhanske after 10 a.m.
At midday mounted grenade launchers were used in Troyitske and Nevelske. Avdiivka was shelled from mounted grenade launchers, grenade launchers and small arms.
According to the information collected, Russian TV journalists were present at militants' front line for "spotting possible "ceasefire violations by Ukrainian party".
Ukrainian Armed Forces didn't respond the provocations and didn't return the fire, strictly sticking to Minsk agreements.
In total, illegal armed groups performed shelling Ukrainian positions for 6 times from midnight till 6 p.m.
On the occasion of Knowledge Day of Ukrainian army soldiers welcomed students throughout Ukraine, including in the area of ATU. For example, in one of the schools in the city Kramatorsk military congratulated students with the beginning of the school year and held the "lessons of courage."
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case