Cache with large number of weapons found in ATO area
Hiding place was made for further smuggling of weapon outside ATO area
The Ukrainian Security Service has found a hiding place with a lot of weapons in the ATO zone. This was reported in the press service of the SSU.
"Law enforcers seized 18 grenade launchers RPG-22,50 grenades RGD-5 and 33 F-1 grenades with fuses, anti-personnel mine MON-90, two cumulative hand grenades RKG-3EM, nearly 8,500 rounds of ammunition of various calibers, including armor-piercing, tracer, for sniper shooting and shooting with a silencer, "- said in a statement.
According to operative data, the stash was resettled by residents of Donetsk region for further smuggling outside the ATO area.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars