‘Unfortunately, Fury’s team is trying to change terms and conditions of the contract, which had been signed previously. This goes on and on and it seems endless. I’ve got to protect my rights and to hold this re-match, eventually; so, I am forced to sue them’, Ukraine’s former world champion said.
14:30 19.09.2017 Fire in children's camp in Odessa: What happened and who would be held liable for deaths?
Boxing: Klitschko sues Fury
The British boxer’s team has repeatedly changed conditions of the contract, which had been already signed
Ukrainian consul to visit Pavlo Gryb in Krasnodar prison today 18 September, 13:22
2017 Military Strength Ranking: Why Ukraine taking 30th place? 18 September, 15:27
Ukraine, Georgia are not ready to join NATO, - Volker 18 September, 18:56
French do not understand importance of Ukraine for Europe, - Bernard-Henry Levy 18 September, 14:56
- SOCIETY15:54European Council criticizes xenophobia in Ukraine
- POLITICS15:50Mikheil Saakashvili arrives in Kyiv
- RUSSIA15:32Russia refutes information about attack on spectators at West-2017 drills
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:52UN peacekeepers should not divert attention from Minsk Agreements, - Hug
- POLITICS14:42Trump urges UN to "focus on people, not bureaucracy"
- POLITICS13:58In Russia Putin's right to use military force abroad proposed to be limited
- FINANCE13:26IMF approves intention to provide Ukraine with next tranche after pension reform
- POLITICS12:58Helicopter shots spectators at West-2017 drills, two people wounded, - video
- POLITICS12:29Bulgarian prime minister stands for removal of anti-Russian sanctions
- UKRAINE TOP 12:09Shooting in Darnytsky district of Kyiv, one person wounded
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
15:30, 18 September Poroshenko to propose Donbas peacekeepers initiative at UN General Assembly
14:56, 18 September Ukraine, U.S. block Russian resolution on UN peacekeepers in Donbas