Belarus fixes threefold decrease in number of Ukrainian refugees
Figure decreased by half compared with first half of 2015
The number of refugees from Ukraine to Belarus decreased by three times in 2016. The Head of the Department for Citizenship and Migration of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus Alexey Begun announced this, RBC informs.
"In general, the flow of refugees decreased twice compared to the same period last year. At the same time the flow of Ukrainian citizens, who arrive in the territory of the Republic of Belarus and submit an application for refugee status to provide additional protection decreased three times. The number of Ukrainian citizens who apply for citizenship of Belarus remained at last year's level", Begun said.
Thus, according to July 1, 2016, 351 people addressed to the citizenship and migration office with petitions to acquire the refugee status.
The figure decreased by half compared with the first half of 2015.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee