Avdiivka shelled from 122 mm artillery, - ATO HQ
14 attacks in Donbas region reported
Breaching Minsk Agreements Russia-backed militants opened fire from 122 artillery systems, 82 mm mortar and small arms near Avdiivka, Donetsk region. Ukrainian Army's positions in Luhanske and Novoselivka 2 were attacked from automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. Snipers were spotted near Luhanske.
According to ATO HQ, the enemy engaged fire from 82 mm mortar in Starognativka, and from small arms in Maryinka and Vodyane, Mariup0ol region.
Russia-backed mercenaries delivered fire from 82 mm mortar near Novozvanivka and Novoalexandrivka, and from automatic grenade launchers in Lopaskyne, Luhansk region.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas