Attacks in Donbas decreased after Normandy Four meeting in Paris, - ATO press center
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 57 times
Situation in ATO area remains tense, although the number of attacks considerably reduced, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“There were 57 attacks. 46 – in Donetsk direction and 11 – in Mariupol direction", - it is said in the report.
Ukrainian positions near Zaitseve, Lozove, Mayorsk, Luhansk, Troitske and Pisky were attacked from grenade and heavy machine guns.
Militants shelled ATO strongholds near Maryinka, Lebedynske Pavlopol and “Butivka” coalmine from grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms.
After midnight militants reduced attacks.
Yesterday, on March 3, Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia held a meeting in Paris in order to reach progress in Donbas conflict.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels