ATO arsenal was planned to be sold to radical organizations, - Security Service
Huge number of unregistered weapons were discovered in the ATO area
A huge arsenal of weapons, found today in the area of the ATO, was planned to be sold to radical organizations, - reported the press service of the Ukrainian Security Service.
It is noted that law enforcement officers unmasked illegal weapons and ammunition smuggle channel from the ATO area to the Kyiv region. Thus, in the ATO zone a huge number of unregistered weapons were discovered.
Earlier ATO HQ press service reported that situation in ATO area stabilized compared to previous day
Law enforcers confiscated an armored vehicle BMP-2 with weapons, 20 kilograms of plastic explosives, 65 kilograms of TNT, tens of thousands of various calibers cartridges, launcher and seven anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM), 29 antitank mines TM-62, six antipersonnel mines MON-50, six anti-personnel mines OZM-72, 480 grenades VOG-17, automatic grenade launcher, 98 grenades for grenade launcher RPG-7 and others.
According to operative data, illegal arsenal was planned to be sold to radical organizations.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain