ATO HQ: militants reduced the number of attacks
Since midnight five sighting attacks on the Ukrainian troops’ positions were registered
Since the beginning of the day the situation in the ATO area stabilized. Militants’ activity decreased significantly, - reported the press center of the ATO headquarters on Facebook.
In total since midnight on March 19 five sighting attacks on the Ukrainian troops’ positions were registered.
ATO HQ associates the reduction in militants’ activity with the presence of the special OSCE monitoring group, headed by Alexander Hug in the occupied territory. But, despite the presence of OSCE observers, Russian mercenaries fired on Ukrainian positions near Mayorsk and Mironovske three times using small arms and anti-aircraft.
In addition, 6 sighting attacks on ATO forces positions were recorded.
"At 8.00 and 11.00 with a 82 mm caliber mortars Russian terrorists fired on positions near Avdeevka and Novgorod, and later they shelled Mayorsk and Novgorod regions using machine guns and large-caliber grenade launchers ", - reported ATO HQ.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars