ATO HQ: Situation in the ATO zone remains essentially unchanged
Today, on May 6, pro-Russian militants fired on the ATO forces' positions three times
Today, on May 6, pro-Russian militants fired on the ATO forces positions in Donbas three times, - reported the press center of the ATO headquarters.
"For today the situation in the ATO zone remains essentially unchanged. In the afternoon militants fired strongholds Ukrainian soldiers three times, "- said in a statement.
In particular, the gunmen opened fire from heavy machine guns and small arms on the positions of the forces ATO near Gnutovo and Granitne, which is in Mariupol direction. It is noted that using the same weapon enemy fighters fired the strongholds of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Avdiivka.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain