ATO HQ: Situation in the ATO area remains difficult
Over the day gunmen used weapons 13 times against Ukrainian soldiers
Over the day pro-Russian militants in Donbas fired on ATO forces’ positions 13 times, - reported the press center of the ATO HQ.
"The situation in the ATO area remains difficult. Today, gunmen used weapons 13 times against the divisions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine ", - stated in the message.
Also enemy fired Ukrainian strongholds near Avdiivka using small arms and grenade launchers.
"In Mariupol direction the enemy hit the strongholds of ATO forces near Starognatіvka from grenade launchers, mortars and IFV weapons. Sniper shoot Ukrainian soldiers in Shirokino area”, - reported the press-center.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee